Mission: Insulation, heating, and related services aims to save energy through conservation measures. By increasing energy savings, we expect consumers to see a decrease in utility bills, which allows them more money for other needs.
Eligibility Criteria: Only income-eligible residents of Multnomah County.
- Insulation- for all eligible Multnomah County residents, including single family and duplex units
- If a rental, the landlord must authorize all work
- If a multi-family dwelling, 2/3rds of the building must be income-eligible. If we have weatherized any units in the complex, the landlords must make a financial contribution.
- Electrical repairs- we do electrical repairs when we do insulation work. We for not rewire or upgrade home electrical services.
- Furnace repairs for homeowners- we may replace broken or potentially dangerous, defective furnaces. We do not replace furnaces for rental properties.
- Plumbing repairs- we do minimal plumbing repairs for residents west of 169th Avenue. We do not do plumbing repair in mobile homes.
- Enhanced Plumbing Program- for homeowners only, who purchase water from the City of Portland. Eligible services include toilet replacement, water faucet repair, repairs for leaking pipes only when pipers are under pressure.
Contact: (503) 988-7423