What if There is a Crime?
No matter what type of crime occurred, DCJ is invested in helping along the road to recovery. Here are resources and actions you can take to help when some of the more common crimes occur.
- Report the crime immediately to local law enforcement: Portland Police Bureau non-emergency calls to 503-823-3333
- For more information and advice on what to do, visit:
Neglect or Abuse of a Child
- Multnomah County Child Welfare Hotline at 503-731-3100
Restraining or Stalking Orders
- Contact the Family Law Clerk at 503-988-3943
- Visit the Multnomah County Courthouse, 1021 SW 4th Ave, Room 211
- Get more information from the Domestic Violence website