- Federal and State Elected Officials
- Multnomah County, Metro and City Elected Officials
- Special Districts
- ArcGIS address search - Don't know your districts? Search for your local, state and federal districts. This ArcGIS map offers a seach feature by address. Search feature located in the upper right of the map page. Residence address, city and state required to search. You can also visit MyVote for more information on your voting status and elected officials.
Election Laws and Rules
- Multnomah County Code - Chapter 5 Elections
Election code of ordinances for Multnomah County
- Multnomah County Charter
Multnomah County Charter - 2010 edition
- Oregon Blue Book
Official state directory and fact book about all levels of government in Oregon
- Oregon Election Laws
Statutes and administrative rules and other election law reference information.
- Oregon Administrative Rules - Elections
Oregon Administrative Rules contain OARs filed through May 15, 2006
- Oregon Revised Statutes
Oregon Revised Statutes - 2005 edition
- Oregon Constitution
Constitution of Oregon - 2005 edition
- Vote by Mail Procedures Manual
Procedures manual used by all elections officials in Oregon
- State of Oregon Redistricting Information
Redistricting information from the Oregon Legislature.
- Multnomah County Redistricting
Information on the redistricting process for Multnomah County Commissioner Districts
- Metro Council Redistricting
Information on the new Metro Council district boundaries, adopted in May 2011
2011 and 2012 were transitional years for redistricting of political boundaries. Political boundaries that effect voters in Multnomah County include US Congress, State Senate, State House, Metro Council, Multnomah County Commissioners, PCC board, MHCC board, ESD boards, Rockwood and Interlachen PUD boards.
All districts have completed the redistricting process and that information is available on our website.