Family Support Committee
All parents and families have the ability and support they need to nurture their children.
- People have the knowledge and ability to create a healthy family, given their own culture and values.
- Families have economic well-being and financial stability.
- Families have access to basic needs, including: living wage employment; adequate nutrition; affordable, stable, decent housing; affordable, reliable transportation.
- Families have access to community resources and informal supports that help build stable and healthy families.
- Children experience safety in their families and neighborhoods.
- Employers have policies and practices that support families.