Childbirth Education Class
Childbirth classes help give you confidence to get through labor and delivery. This 4-week series starts Oct. 2 and is held Wednesday evenings through Oct. 30 (no class on Oct. 16). Free and open to anyone who wishes to learn more about pregnancy, childbirth and caring for an infant.
Taught in English by certified childbirth educators.
- What happens to your body during pregnancy
- How to know when you are in labor
- Postpartum depression
- Ways dads can provide support during birth and labor
- How to care for your new baby
- Community resources for new parents
Sponsored by the Health Department’s Early Childhood Services program.
To register: Call 503-988-5157