Aging Disability & Veterans Services
- State of Oregon Seniors & People with Disabilities(link is external)
- Area Agency on Aging (AAA) Business(link is external)
- Americans with Disabilities Act(link is external)
- CAPS Tools from SPD(link is external)
- State of Oregon seniors & people with disabilities staff tools(link is external)
- Oregon administrative rule for service priority (including ADL & IADL)- Chapter 411, Division 015(link is external)
- ADVSD programs (340.11 KB) Edit file
The ADRC Helpline assists seniors (older people), people with disabilities, veterans, and their caregivers. We help assess your needs, identify the most appropriate services that meet those needs, and connect you with appropriate service providers. We simplify access to social service programs and provide important follow-up and advocacy to ensure services are met.
Options Counseling helps people make informed choices about their long term care needs. Care Transitions offers home and community-based supports helping prevent readmission after a hospital stay. The Aging & Disability Resource Connection website provides information on local and state resources. Gatekeepers assist vulnerable people who need help, but may be unable to get it for themselves.
The Gatekeeper program trains those in the community who have contact with older people, and people with disabilities during the course of their work. Gatekeepers include bank tellers, pharmacists, utility meter readers, mail carriers and more