Options For Filing Your Return

If you were in business on January 1st, Oregon Revised Statutes (ORS 308.285 – 308.300) require that all business owners file annual Confidential Personal Property Return (CPPR).

I am a first time filer in Multnomah County

I have filed in Multnomah County before

I am a Leasing Company

Buying or selling a business in Multnomah County?

Information for Food Cart Operators

Visit the Oregon Department of Revenue's website for more information about business personal property taxes. Or, call the DOR at 503.378.4998 (1.800.356.4222).

For other questions, review our frequently asked questions page or call 503-988-6332.


2024 Business Personal Property Return (113.6 KB)

Personal Property Asset Worksheet (210.92 KB)

2024 Personal Property Valuation Guidelines (1.25 MB)

Other Language Letters