Enterprise Zone exemptions are for businesses growing or locating in our community. An eligible business (generally non-retail) may receive a property tax exemption on a new plant and equipment.
Eligible businesses may include:
- Operations that serve other organizations
- Call centers
- Headquarter-type facilities
Prior to construction/installation beginning on-site, the zone sponsor must receive an application for authorization.
Local Enterprise Zone Sponsors:
- Portland (Prosper Portland)
- Gresham (Gresham Economic Development)
- Columbia Cascade Enterprise Zone (Cities of Fairview and Troutdale)
Enterprise Zone Information: Enterprise Zone Exemption
Application: Oregon Enterprise Zone Authorization Application
Statutes: ORS 285c.050 – 285c.250