Moving your home? Buying or Selling? Follow these links to get the forms and instructions you need:
- Recording or changing ownership
- Moving a manufactured home
- Recording or changing a security interest
- Recording a manufactured home as real property
- Removing a manufactured home from county deed records
- Other transactions
Submitting Manufactured Structure Forms
The Oregon Building Codes Division is responsible for maintaining ownership and siting information for manufactured structures. As their local agent, we are able to process ownership transfers.
A Certificate of Taxes Paid form is required prior to transferring ownership. You may request the Certificate by email, phone, mail, or at the time of your visit. (All property taxes must be paid in full).
Not finding the forms you need? Other questions? Please call us at 503-988-3334.