April 24, 2017

Following changes at the DCBS (OR Dept of Consumer and Business Services), we have added new pages with instructions and links for buying, selling, and moving manufactured homes.

As a local agent for DCBS, DART can assist you with getting a Trip Permit, a Certificate of Taxes Paid, de-titling and re-titling your home, and accept your forms and fees for moves and other changes.

Visit our Manufactured Structure Services page to get started.