Public Sale March 23, 2016. Next Public Sale Tentatively Scheduled for September 30, 2016
This website will be updated as noticed with the most recent information on the Public Sales. This is the dedicated information channel for the Tax Title Property Program. No individual e-mail distributions or announcements are made. Interested parties are responsible for checking this website, as it is updated on a noticed schedule. The Tax Title Program is currently finalizing review of the unsold properties and additional inventory for the next Public Sale, tentatively scheduled for September 30, 2016, subject to Board Order. A tentative inventory will be published at the next periodic update July 12, 2016. Open Houses will be scheduled for improved properties and posted in July. Unsolicited offers for private sale are always considered. Please check this website at the announced updates for more information.
Click the links for more information or contact Multnomah County's Tax Title Program:firstname.lastname@example.org. Relevant inquiries will be addressed in the periodic updates. Please be advised, we cannot offer legal advice or property research. Public Records may be accessed here: https://multco.us/recording/public-records-access
- June 14, 2016 Periodic Update:
- March 23, 2016 Public Sheriff's Sale Results Updated May 10, 2016:
- Public Sheriff's Sale Rules.
- Non-standard Earnest Money Agreement for R317597 7039 NE 46th Ave Portland OR 97218.
- Board Order 2016-007 including Property List and Standard Earnest Money Agreement Form and Lead-Based Paint Disclosure.
- Next Update: Tuesday July 12, 2016