Updated March 24, 2020
Due to COVID-19, Multnomah County's behavioral health services are still being offered but have been modified to prioritize health and safety. Many are still being offered online and by phone.
Although many of our offices are physically closed to the public, we are still here and can be reached by phone and email.
Urgent and 24-hour Mental Health Support
Multnomah County Mental Health Call Center - Don’t wait for a crisis to reach out for support. We're here to talk, anytime. If you are in crisis, if you want help finding a mental health provider or if you just need to talk, now is the time to call.
503-988-4888 | 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Urgent Walk-in Clinic - For immediate care during a mental health crisis, to speak with a psychiatrist or mental health nurse practitioner, or for help with medication and treatment.
503-963-2575 | 4212 SE Division St., Portland. Open 9 am - 9 pm daily.
Mental Health Services
- Commitment Services | 503-988-4888
- Early Assessment and Support Alliance (EASA) | 503-988-4888. Some services by phone.
- Early Childhood Mental Health | 503-988-4888. Services by phone.
- Care Coordination | 503-988-4888. Many services by phone.
- School Based Mental Health | 503-988-4888. Services by phone and in person.
- Child Abuse and Response Services (CARES NW) | 503-276-9000. Open for urgent services by phone.
- Mental Health Adult Protective Services (APS) | 503-988-8170.