Multnomah County Behavioral Health Call Center
Our call center is available 24/7 to support anyone experiencing distress. You can also get help for someone else.
Our trained clinicians offer support, and provide resources and referral. Services are free and available in any language. All calls are confidential.
- Free, 24/7 behavioral health support
- Language interpretation
- Referral to low-cost or sliding-scale agencies
- Help finding local behavioral health supports and providers
- Information about non-crisis community resources
- Mobile crisis services dispatch
Urgent Walk-In Clinic
Receive immediate, in-person care for a behavioral health crisis. Serves anyone at no cost.
Cascadia Health - Mental Health Urgent Walk-in Clinic
4212 SE Division St, Portland (MAP)
Open Monday-Friday, 7am-9pm | Saturday-Sunday 9am-9pm
Mobile crisis services are available if you can’t get to the urgent walk-in clinic, or are trying to get help for someone else. Call 503-988-4888 for help.
Other Crisis Lines
How Did It Go For You?
What worked? What can we improve? Your opinions are important to us, so please take some time to answer a short survey.