Central Human Resources is composed of functional areas, each providing targeted services to create a positive, productive, and healthful work environment for Multnomah County employees: The Office of the Chief Human Resources Officer, Benefits, Wellness, Classification and Compensation, Labor Relations, Workday Information System, Organizational Change, Organizational Learning, and Talent Acquisition.
- Our current strategic plan
- The county's broad range of job opportunities
- Classifications and compensation
- Labor agreements and personnel rules
- Employee training calendar (county employee access only)
- Employee benefits
- Employee recognition
If you don't find what you need, please contact us at 503-988-5015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're an external job applicant trying to contact us about a recruitment or application, please email email@example.com.
For employment verification visit www.theworknumber.com and select "I'm a verifier", and provide the following:
- Employer Name: MULTNOMAH COUNTY
- Employer Code is 28103
- Employee's Social Security Number
If The Worknumber does not work for some reason, please contact Central Payroll: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 503-988-3309 | Fax: 503-988-6939