Central Human Resources is composed of six functional areas, each providing targeted services to create a positive, productive and healthful work environment for Multnomah County employees: The Office of the Chief Human Resources Officer; Benefits and Wellness; Classification and Compensation; Labor Relations; Project Management/Human Resource Information Systems; and Organizational Learning.
- Our current strategic plan
- The county's broad range of job opportunities
- Classifications and compensation
- Labor agreements and personnel rules
- Employee training calendar (county employee access only)
- Employee benefits
- Employee recognition
If you don't find what you need, please contact us at 503-988-5015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're an external job applicant trying to contact us about a recruitment or application, please email email@example.com.
For employment verification visitwww.theworknumber.com and select "I'm a verifier", and provide the following:
- Employer Name: MULTNOMAH COUNTY
- Employer Code is 28103
- Employee's Social Security Number