Unincorporated Multnomah County
We investigate reported land use, right-of-way or solid waste & recycling code violations in the unincorporated areas of Multnomah County.
- For land use or solid waste & recycling violations: see if an address is in our jurisdiction.
- For right-of-way violations: see if a road is either a County Road or a Local Access Road in our jurisdiction.
We are not able to address enforcement issues under a city’s zoning code. If the home or business is within a city’s jurisdiction, please contact the city’s code compliance program to file a complaint.
What issues does this office address?
The most common code violations enforced by us are:
- Non-permitted buildings or structures
- Non-permitted commercial uses
- Non-permitted dwelling uses
- Non-permitted fill or excavation
Attn: Code Compliance
1600 SE 190th Ave
Portland, OR 97233
Other County Enforcement Contacts
Are you considering purchasing property in Unincorporated Multnomah County?
- Prospective buyers are encouraged to schedule a virtual appointment with a Land Use Planner on Duty prior to purchase of any property in unincorporated Multnomah County in order to research identified code violations and other potential issues.
Reporting Health Issues
- Vector Control for rat and mosquito concerns
- Nuisances such as illegal dumping, garbage / inoperable vehicles on private property, etc.
- Rental housing complaints
- Restaurant inspections