Code Compliance

We address land use or right-of-way violations in unincorporated Multnomah County only. See below if your issue is in a city or about something different.

Contact us to report or resolve a violation of the county's land use or right-of-way codes:

File a complaint
Or call us: 503.988.5508

Learn more about what we do.

County zoning codes and right-of-way regulations

Learn about these regulations before you start work. These county offices also work in unincorporated Multnomah County only.

Other zoning codes and building permits

Land Use Planning maintains a list of city planning contacts and other agencies:

Health issues