College to County (C2C) Mentorship
Going on our 11th year as a program, C2C provides college students from underrepresented communities with paid summer internships. Our program increases participants' understanding of career pathways at the county, with focused mentorship and professional development opportunities. In 2021 we hosted 54 C2C interns across all county departments.
Students are selected for their solid academic and leadership potential.
- Paid 12 week internships working on county projects
- Professional development training with C2C interns as a cohort
- Learn about the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to work in various positions throughout the county
Applications are CLOSED
- Candidates are only able to apply up to 3 positions.
- Candidates may be selected for an interview based on their cover letter and resume.
- Interviews are during the month of April.
- Internships begin during the month of May or June, depending on the candidate availability.