Dial 911 if you are in an emergency.
Aging, Disability & Veterans (ADRC)
24-hour information and assistance to seniors, people with disabilities, and caregivers by assessing their needs, identifying services to meet those needs and linking them with providers of those services.
Mental Health Crisis Intervention
Hearing-impaired dial: 711
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, translation services available
Domestic and Sexual Violence
Dial Call to Safety at 503-235-5333 or toll-free at 1-800-235-5333 if you are not experiencing an emergency, but need to talk to someone immediately. It is 24/7, always free and confidential.
Abuse or Neglect
- 1-855-503-SAFE (toll free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
People with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities
- Dial 1-855-503-SAFE (7233) or visit our abuse investigations page if you are concerned that someone you know with an Intellectual or Developmental Disability may be abused, neglected, or harmed.
- You can also view more information on the State of Oregon's Abuse and Neglect website.
- Main Line: 503.988.4450
- After Hours: 503.988.3646
- Telephone Relay Service (TRS): 711
Assistance with anonymous, confidential crisis intervention and sensitivity to military-specific issues.
Dial 2-1-1, toll-free. Text your zip code to 898211. Search 211info.org
Up-to-date information on energy assistance, housing, food and hundreds of other local services. Note, this is not a county-operated service.