Being active in your community is significant for maintaining a balanced lifestyle, reducing stress, and enhancing physical and mental well-being.
Community resources to explore:
- Youth Friendly Activities
- Family Friendly Activities
- Addiction and Recovery Resources
- Adventure, Sports, and Exercise Activities
- Community Events Calendars
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- LGBTQ Resources
- Scholarship Application Forms For Activities
DCJ is not responsible for the content of these "outside" resources and does not endorse any specific website. These outside resources are for your convenience but activities, times, and places may change, so please use at your discretion.