Five Oak Building
209 SW 4th Avenue, Reception
Portland OR 97204



Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm

Multnomah County East
600 NE 8th Street
Gresham OR 97030



Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm

ATTENTION Personal Support Workers (PSWs): 

Effective Monday, 5/8/23, the drop box for physical PSW timesheets will be relocated to the reception area of the Multnomah County East (MCE) Building in Gresham: 600 NE 8th St, Gresham, OR 97030. PSW timesheets will no longer be accepted at Five Oak effective 5/8/23. We continue to highly recommend submitting your timesheet electronically instead by emailing us at This is the preferred method for submission and increases our team's efficiency in processing your timesheet.
If you have any questions and/or would like one of our team members to walk you through the process of submitting online, please email us at the above address, or call our Provider Payment Support Line, available on Tuesdays or Thursdays between 9am-12pm and 1pm-4pm: (503) 988-9485.

For accurate and up-to-date information about COVID-19 and Multnomah County's response, please visit our dedicated COVID-19 web page

Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities

Eligibility | Services for children | Services for adults | Abuse investigations | Service Provider Info

Multnomah County is a case management agency that hires Service Coordinators to provide individually focused care coordination and planning to children and adults with Intellectual and/or Developmental Disabilities. Our goal is to increase overall quality of life, promote independence, and integration by providing resources and service in the family home and community for individuals we serve.

Contact us

Our staff is available to help you.

Apply or refer someone to services

Personal Support Workers

Child Foster Care Providers

Adult Foster Care Provider

Additional Provider Resources

Multnomah County Support Service Brokerages

Report abuse and neglect

Dial 1-855-503-SAFE (7233) or visit our abuse investigations page if you are concerned that someone you know with an Intellectual or Developmental Disability may be abused, neglected, or harmed. You can also view more information on the State of Oregon's Abuse and Neglect website

Service Provider Information, Enrollment and Background Checks

Visit our Provider Resources page for information about becoming a I/DD service provider.

Is this page helpful? Take a 1 question survey.