For general community housing resource information please call 211 or visit

Multnomah County DDSD Housing Assistance program serves households currently receiving case management services through the DDSD program or one of the Multnomah County Support Services brokerages:

If you do not currently have a case manager in the DDSD program but you or a member of your household has an Intellectual or other Developmental Disability please refer to our Referral & Eligibility page for information on the application process. 

If you do have a DDSD case manager and would like to apply for Housing Assistance, contact your case manager or personal agent to assist you with the application process.  

Additional housing resources can be found here.