Five Oak Building
209 SW 4th Avenue, Reception
Portland OR 97204
Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
West Gresham Plaza
2951 NW Division Street, Suite 200
Gresham OR 97030
Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
For accurate and up-to-date information about COVID-19 and Multnomah County's response, please visit our dedicated COVID-19 web page.
Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
Multnomah County is a case management agency that hires Service Coordinators to provide individually focused care coordination and planning to children and adults with Intellectual and/or Developmental Disabilities. Our goal is to increase overall quality of life, promote independence, and integration by providing resources and service in the family home and community for individuals we serve.
We are excited to launch our very first Multnomah County IDD Project Search internship this fall in partnership with Albertina Kerr! If you are interested or know someone who would like to support this amazing program as a skills trainer please have them apply here!
NEW PROJECT SEARCH PROGRAM!!
Albertina Kerr and Project SEARCH are excited to announce our new program partnership with Multnomah County Department of County Human Services (DCHS).
Project SEARCH is a nationally acclaimed nine month, unpaid internship program that provides employability training for individuals
experiencing intellectual and developmental disabilities. The program partners with local businesses who are
committed to integrating the interns into their workplace culture.
STARTING OCTOBER 2022, internship with Multnomah County DCHS.
VIRTUAL INFORMATION SESSION – JUNE 15 6PM.
IN PERSON INFORMATIONAL SESSION AND TOUR - JULY 7 10AM.
Registration opens soon.
Email ProjectSEARCH@AlbertinaKerr.org for more information.
• Acquire competitive, transferable, and marketable job skills.
• Gain increased independence, confidence, and self-esteem.
• Obtain work-based, individualized coaching, instruction, and feedback.
• Full integration into host business culture.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (NOT LIMITED TO):
• Be a least 18 years of age.
• Meet eligibility requirements for Oregon Vocational Rehabilitation Services.
• Meet eligibility requirements for the State of Oregon Developmental Disabilities Services or Brokerage services.
• Pass a drug, health screen, and criminal background check.
• Ability to communicate effectively with reasonable accommodation.
FOR INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO APPLY, ATTEND ONE OF OUR INFORMATION SESSION OR
• Visit AlbertinaKerr.org/ProjectSearch
• Contact Litsa DeCoster, Kerr Program Manager at ProjectSearch@AlbertinaKerr.org or 503-236-9515
Our staff is available to help you.
Report abuse and neglect
Dial 1-855-503-SAFE (7233) or visit our abuse investigations page if you are concerned that someone you know with an Intellectual or Developmental Disability may be abused, neglected, or harmed. You can also view more information on the State of Oregon's Abuse and Neglect website.
Service Provider Information, Enrollment and Background Checks
Visit our Provider Resources page for information about becoming a I/DD service provider.