We provide sewer services to the Dunthorpe neighborhood of southwest Multnomah County and a small portion of Clackamas County.

Manager: Chet Hagen
Contact us online.

If you'd like to permit a new sewer connection, a repair, re-connect or disconnect, or to vacate a sewer easement, please visit our Permit Portal.

Am I in the district?
See our sewer district map to locate the boundaries and key infrastructure.

If you live in the district, you will be automatically enrolled for service and assessed through your property tax bill. No action is required on your part.

The assessment will appear on your property tax bill as Dunthorpe-Riverdale County Service District No. 1.

The district is governed by the Board of County Commissioners, and managed by the Department of Community Services.