The Community Design Advisory Group (CDAG) is made up of community members who represent a range of interests and backgrounds from the broader community. The CDAG will provide input to the project team on bridge aesthetics including colors, materials, lighting as well as the shape of certain features on the bridge.
CDAG members applied to join this group and were selected based on a number of criteria including:
- Representation of an organization, group, interest or affiliation
- Connection to the project, project area or communities of interest as they relate to the bridge
- Diversity of membership to reflect the community demographics, age, gender, ethnicity/race and geography
This page will contain materials from the most recent meeting and for the next scheduled meeting when available. The full collection of meeting materials can be found in the CDAG Meeting Materials page.
Last Meeting: November 16, 2023, 5:30 - 8pm
Members of the public may observe the meeting in-person or virtually via the link below. A recording of the meeting will be posted to the website approximately one week after the meeting. If a member of the public would like to submit testimony, please contact the project team at least 24-hours in advance by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, contact information and how you would like to provide a comment, virtual or in-person. Written testimony submitted in advance will be summarized during the meeting and distributed to committee members. A project team member will contact you with instructions.
Live video link:
- Click here to watch live online.
- Aaron Whelton, Portland State University
- Anthony Jackson, Community Member at Large
- Brian P Kimura, Japanese American Museum of Oregon
- Carol Gosset, Oregon Museum of Science & Industry
- Chris Herring, Portland Winter Light Festival
- Erik Swenson, Portland Saturday Market
- Fred Cooper, Laurelhurst Neighborhood Association & Native American Youth and Family Center
- Gabriel Rahe, Burnside Skatepark
- Guenevere Millius, Sunnyside Neighborhood Association
- Ian Sieren, Community Member at Large
- Jackie Tate, Community Member at Large
- Jason Halstead, Community Member at Large
- Neil Jensen, Gresham Chamber of Commerce
- Paddy Tillett, Architect/Design Professional
- Patrick Sullivan, SERA Architects
- Robert Hastings, Willamette Light Brigade
- Sarah Lazzaro, Community Member at Large
- Sharon Wood Wortman, Historian
- Ed Wortman, Community Member at Large
- Susan Lindsay, Buckman Neighborhood Association
- Valerie Schiller, Multnomah County Bike/Ped Citizen Advisory Committee
- Todd DeNeffe, Central Eastside Industrial Council