Ballot Measure Filings, Measure Argument Forms, and Fees - May 2023 Special Election
- Multnomah County - Ballot Measure 26-238 (154.9 KB) - Establishes residential tenant resources program, eviction representation, capital gains tax.
- City of Gresham - Ballot Measure 26-239 (99.62 KB) - Five-year operating levy for police, fire, homeless and crisis response.
- City of Portland - Ballot Measure 26-240 (92.11 KB) - Renew Portland Children's Levy investment for five years.
Measure Argument Forms - arguments due by 5 p.m., March 20, 2023
- Measure Argument Filing form
- Endorsement form for Measure Argument
- $400 (cash, check, credit/debit card) per argument - Multnomah County measure 26-238
- $400 (cash, check, credit/debit card) per argument - City of Gresham measure 26-239
- $400 (cash, check, credit/debit card) per argument - City of Portland measure 26-240