Federal | State | Counties | Cities | Educational Links | Voter Participation Information
- Federal Election Commission
Administers and enforces the Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA)
- Elections Assistance Commission
The United States Election Assistance Commission (EAC), an independent bipartisan agency, is authorized by the Help America Vote Act (HAVA) to serve as "...a national clearinghouse and resource for the comparison of information" on various matters involving the administration of Federal elections.
- Federal Voting Assistance Program
Voting help for uniformed service members, their families and citizens living outside the U.S.
- Oregon Secretary of State - Elections Division
The Secretary of State is Oregon's Chief Election Officer. The Elections Division uniformly interprets and applies the election laws that allow our democracy to function.
- Adjacent counties to Multnomah County with at least one shared district.
- All County election offices in Oregon
- Oregon Association of County Clerks (OACC)
- OACC Directory (PDF)
Each city/elections clerk is responsible for city candidate filings, city measures and city candidate recalls. Once a city has certified official candidate/measure list for an election, candidate voters' pamphlet statements and/or measure arguments may be filed with County Elections for County Voters' Pamphlet.
- City of Fairview - Elections
- City of Gresham - Elections
- City of Lake Oswego - Elections
- City of Maywood Park
- City of Portland - Elections
- City of Troutdale - Elections
- City of Wood Village - Elections
- Project Vote Smart
Project Vote Smart (PVS) is a citizens' organization dedicated to serving all Americans with accurate, unbiased information for electoral decision making.
Service of Capitol Advantage and Knowlegis, LLC; private, non-partisan companies that specialize in facilitating civic participation.
- League of Women Voters
The League of Women Voters, a nonpartisan political organization, has fought since 1920 to improve our systems of government and impact public policies through citizen education and advocacy.
- Portland League of Women Voters
The League of Women Voters is a multi-issue organization whose mission is to encourage the informed and active participation of citizens in government and to influence public policy through education and advocacy.
- Election Center
Nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting, preserving, and improving democracy. Its members are government employees whose profession is to serve in voter registration and elections administration.
Voter Participation Information
- Oregon Election History - Oregon Secretary of State's office.
- US Voter Participation, 1990-2010 - PEW Center for the States interactive data including eligible voter participation by state.
- PSU, Population Research Center - census and demographic information.
- US Census Bureau - Voting & Registration