Election Laws and Rules | Current and Upcoming Elections | Filing for Candidates and Measures | Other Information
Election Laws and Rules
- Election laws, rules and publications from the Oregon Secretary of State's office
- Manuals and Quick Guides from the Oregon Secretary of State's office
- Election Forms from the Oregon Secretary of State's office
- Campaign Finance and Disclosure
- Placement of political signs
Current and Upcoming Elections
- Information about the current and upcoming elections.
- Elections calendar
Filing for Candidates and Measures
Filing for Local Races and Measures
Information on filing for county, city, Metro, Special District, People's Utility District, and Soil and Water Conservation District races or measures. Some of these will be filed with Multnomah County Elections, while others will be filed with other bodies.
- Filing Forms and Information for Multnomah County and other local candidates or measures
- Learn more about Initiative, Referendum and Recall Petitions in Multnomah County and other local jurisdictions.
- Precinct Committee person information
Filing for State and Federal Offices
Information on filing for federal office, or statewide races or measures. All of these will be filed with the Oregon Secretary of State.
- Run for Public Office from the Oregon Secretary of State's office
- Make or Change State Law from the Oregon Secretary of State's office
- Get Maps and Data from Multnomah County Elections
- Political Parties and Precinct Committee Information
- Opportunities for Observation