Multnomah County Online Voters' Guide for the May 20, 2014 Primary Election. This guide is produced by Multnomah County Elections Division. It includes information about candidates and measures from local jurisdictions within the boundaries of Multnomah County. The printed version of the Voters' Pamphlet is inserted into the State Pamphlet to save on mailing and production costs. The Pamphlet will be mailed to all Multnomah County households April 23-25, 2014. Ballots will be mailed on Wednesday, April 30, 2014. Viewing .pdf files requires the free Adobe Acrobat© Reader.
Multnomah County Voters' Pamphlet (full version)
Multnomah County Voters' Pamphlet by section
- Voter Information
- Multnomah County
- City of Portland
- Measures & Measure Arguments
- Measure 26-156 (City of Portland)
- Measure 26-157 (City of Gresham)
- Measure 26-158 (Corbett School Dist.)
- Measure 34-211 (Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue District)
- Measure 34-219 (Beaverton School District)
- Link to Oregon Secretary of State's Online Voters' Guide with partisan candidates (Federal and State) and non-partisan candidates.