The Military/Overseas Voters' Guide contains .pdf files of candidate statements, measures and measure arguments submitted for inclusion in the Multnomah County Voters' Pamphlet for the May 20, 2014 Primary Election. The information has not been edited for erroneous endorsements and candidate statements do not include the photograph that was submitted. If there is not a statement for a candidate on your ballot, that candidate did not file a statement. Viewing the .pdf files requires the free Adobe Acrobat© Reader.
The Multnomah County Voters' Pamphlet is now available. The USPS will deliver it to all residential households in Multnomah County April 23-25, 2014.
- Letter to Military/Overseas Voters
- More information on the Federal Voting Assistance Program: www.fvap.gov
- Multnomah County Auditor
- Multnomah County Sheriff
- Multnomah County Commissioner, District 1
- Multnomah County Commissioner, District 2
Teressa L Raiford
- Metro Council President
- Metro Auditor
- Metro Councilor, District 1
- Metro Councilor, District 2
List of Multnomah County and Metro candidate filings. These candidates will appear on the ballot in the May 2014 Primary.
City of Portland
- Commissioner, Pos. 2
Miichael W. Durrow
Sharon Y. Maxwell
- Commissioner, Pos. 3
Mary Hull Caballero
City of Portland Register of Candidates - official list of candidates that filed and are on the ballot.
- City of Portland
- City of Gresham
- Corbett School District
- Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue Dist.
- Beaverton School District
- Information on Federal and State candidates is available at the Oregon Secretary of State's website.
- Voting is as Easy as 1 -2 - 3 (PDF 107 KB)
- Returning your ballot (PDF 119 KB)
- Official Drop Sites in Multnomah County
- Map (PDF 127 KB) of Multnomah County Commission and Metro Council Districts