Table of Contents
Multnomah Education Service District
Mt. Hood Community College
Portland Community College
Centennial School District #28-302JT
Corbett School District #39
David Douglas School District
Parkrose School District #3
Portland School District #1JT
Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue District
Corbett Water District
Measure #26-47 (Lusted Water District)
Measure #26-48 (Multnomah County)
Measure #34-67 (Beaverton School District 48J)
Measure #5-111 (Scappoose School District 1J)
Dear Multnomah County Voter:
You are about to receive your ballot in the mail; there are a few things you should know:
- Voted ballots MUST be received at our office or drop site location by 8:00 PM, Tuesday, May 20, 2003 to be counted.
- Not all the candidates or measures in this Voters' Pamphlet will be on your ballot. Your residence address determines those districts for which you may vote. Your ballot can guide you in using the Voters' Pamphlet.
- Not all candidates submitted information for the Voters' Pamphlet.
- You may also find this Voters' Pamphlet on our website. Our website also includes other helpful information including links to other election and media sites.
- At 8:00 PM on election night we will have election results posted on our website and will update that site throughout the evening.
- If a ballot was delivered to your residence for someone who should no longer be receiving a ballot at your address, please write “RETURN” on the envelope and place it back in your mail box. If a ballot was sent to someone who is deceased, please write “DECEASED” on the envelope and place it back in your mailbox.
- Services for voters with disabilities:
- Telephone assistance for the hearing impaired to call our office is: 1-800-735-2900 (TTY) or 711.
- INDEPENDENT LIVING RESOURCES provides audio tapes of this pamphlet for those who are sight-impaired or blind: 503-232-7411 (Voice) or 503-232-8408 (TTY).
If you have any questions you can contact our office at:
Office Telephone 503-988-3720 Office Fax 503-988-3719
Director of Elections