- Democratic (Democratic Party of Oregon / Multnomah County Democrats)
- Pacific Green
- Republican (Oregon Republican Party / Multnomah County Republicans)
- Working Families
- Secretary of State: Political Parties in Oregon
- Multnomah County:
Precinct Committee Persons (PCPs) encourage voter registration, vote on official party business, elect county party leadership and nominate State Representatives or State Senators when there is a vacancy in one of those offices.
PCPs are only permitted for major political parties. The Democratic Party of Oregon and the Oregon Republican Party have both chosen to elect PCPs.
Each precinct is allotted a number of PCPs based on the count of registered voters in the precinct. Individuals can only file for (or serve in) one precinct at a time. However, the individuals can choose whether they want to file to serve in the precinct they reside in or an adjacent one.
Precinct Committee Person List in Multnomah County (elected and appointed)
Filing Forms and Information
- Precinct Committee person (PCP) Information - Precinct committee person calculation for May 2022 Primary will be finalized once new precincts are established, after redistricting, no later than Jan/Feb 2022.
- Appointment form -
Precinct Committee Person Results & Information - May 2020 Primary
- 2020-05_pcp_update_3_final_filed_candidates.pdf (193.52 KB) - update 6/5/2020
- Write-in_Tally_PCP_2020-05.pdf (115.63 KB) - Write in totals with three or more votes
- Write-in All Votes for Filed Candidates (filed candidates must receive 3 votes) - Write-in Tally for PCP Rev2.pdf (126.86 KB)
- Precinct Committee calculation and information from 2020 - number of committee positions available per precinct.