Political Parties | Precinct Committee Person Information
- Democratic (Democratic Party of Oregon / Multnomah County Democrats)
- Pacific Green
- Republican (Oregon Republican Party / Multnomah County Republicans)
- Working Families
- Secretary of State: Political Parties in Oregon
- Multnomah County: Countywide Registration by Political Party - updated 01/06/2022 (34.89 KB)
Precinct Committee Person (PCP) Information
Precinct Committee Persons (PCPs) encourage voter registration, vote on official party business, elect county party leadership and nominate State Representatives or State Senators when there is a vacancy in one of those offices. PCPs are only permitted for major political parties. The Democratic Party of Oregon and the Oregon Republican Party have both chosen to elect PCPs. Each precinct is allotted a number of PCPs based on the count of registered voters in the precinct. Individuals can only file for (or serve in) one precinct at a time. However, the individuals can choose whether they want to file to serve in the precinct they reside in or an adjacent one.
Precinct Committee Forms
- Appointment form Notice of Proposed Selection of Precinct Committeeperson (MCED 200) (130.18 KB)
- Candidate Filing Forms
Precinct Committee Person List in Multnomah County 2022-24 (elected and appointed)
- Precinct Committee person report - Democratic Party - updated 5-23-2023 (125.91 KB)
- Precinct Committee person report - Republican Party - updated 5-23-2023 (82.74 KB)
May 2022 Precinct Committee Election Information
- Precinct Committee person (PCP) Information
- PCP calculation for May 2022 Primary (596.45 KB) - Feb 2022 recalculation with new precincts
- Searchable map of precincts in Multnomah County. Search precinct and district information by address from search.
- PCP filings - includes list of filings received. List will be updated on a regular basis as filings through March 8.
- Democratic Party PCP Report April 8 2022.pdf (699.12 KB)
- Republican Party PCP Report April 8 2022.pdf (458.97 KB)
Precinct Committee Results
- Final PCP results
- Filed candidates (SEL 105) - 2022-05_pcp_report_3.pdf (229.79 KB)
- Filed Write-In candidates (SEL 105D/105N) with 3 + votes
- Democratic party - PCP_Final_Write-In_Report_Dem_2022-05.pdf (61.15 KB)
- Republican party - PCP_Final_Write-In_Report_Rep_2022-05.pdf (74.35 KB)
- PCP write-in vote totals (all filed write-in candidates)
- Democratic party - PCP_Final_Write-In_Dem_2022-05.pdf (101.62 KB)
- Republican party - PCP_Final_Write-In_Rep_2022-05.pdf (78.43 KB)
Please note: Write-in candidates must receive a minimum of 3 votes to be elected by write-in. Those candidates who did not receive the minimum and wish to serve as a precinct committee person should contact the local party.