Multnomah County is distributing home test kits, bulk hand sanitizer, face coverings, and face shields at no charge. We are working in partnership with nonprofits and community groups that primarily serve people at highest risk.
Only submit this form if your organization is in Multnomah County or serves people in Multnomah County.
If you request and support the distribution of these items, you may not charge others for them.
Home test kits
Multnomah County is distributing home test kits to community organizations at no charge for specific uses, including:
- Testing sick people at highest risk of severe illness so that they can seek antiviral treatment.
- Testing sick people who live in multigenerational or group settings or work in close proximity to others.
- Testing people who live in multigenerational or group settings or work in close proximity who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
Test kits will be prioritized for use by partner organizations and internal program staff to reach a significant number of BIPOC/immigrant community members.
Test kits are not intended to be used:
- For screening purposes (pre-travel, participation in groups/activities, etc)
- For employment or return to work purposes
- In healthcare settings (test kits will be distributed directly from OHA)
- In shelter settings (test kits will be distributed directly from OHA)
Face shields for specific uses
Multnomah County is distributing face shields at no charge for specific uses, including:
- When a person has a medical condition that prevents them from wearing a mask or face covering.
- When people need to see mouth and tongue motions in order to communicate (e.g., for communicating with children in certain developmental stages or people with hearing impairments).
Before requesting face shields, read these Considerations for Face Shields from the CDC.
For help submitting a request, or to follow-up on a request you have already submitted, please:
Call and talk to us directly: (503) 988-5952, or
Email us at: email@example.com