Multnomah County Inclement Weather Contact Information

In case of a life threatening emergency, call 9-1-1


Non-Emergency number is 503.823.3333 in all Portland and Multnomah County areas.

ODOT Dispatch number is 503.731.4574.  They can provide free roadside assistance to stranded motorists.

ODOT TripCheck number is 5-1-1 or 1.800.977.6368 for road conditions and trip planning information.

Road Hazard Reporting number for Multnomah County is 503.988.5050 during REGULAR business hours (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm).  All other hours call 503.823.3333.

Trimet number is 503.823.RIDE (7433) for rider information and customer service


Do not approach downed power lines.  Move away and call the appropriate utility or call 911 if you are unsure of who to call or if someone's life could be in danger.

Portland General Electric

To report an outage call 503.464.7777

Pacific Power

To report an outage call 1.877.548.3768

Northwest Natural 

If you detect a natural gas odor, call 1.800.882.3377 from a phone located AWAY FROM THE ODOR OR OUTSIDE YOUR HOME.  Using a phone near a gas leak is a potential source of igniting the gas.

Portland Water Bureau number for emergencies is 503.823.4874

City of Gresham Water number for weekdays is 503.618.2525 and weekends is 503.661.3908.

Police and Fire

Non-Emergency number is 503.823.3333 for all jurisdictions within Multnomah County.  If it is a life threatening emergency, call 9-1-1.

Courtesy of the FEMA Photo Library