Personal and Family Preparedness for Emergencies
- Red Cross
- Disaster Services
- Family Disaster Planning
- Internet message center for persons in disaster area to post "Safe and Well" messages to loved ones.
- Be Ready
- Emergency Food Supplies - Are You Prepared? Emergency Food Supplies (16.02 KB) (PDF)
Response and Recovery Resources
- Oregon Volunteers: Agencies/organizations can post volunteer needs here for disaster response/recovery.
- Oregon Department of Justice Crime Victims’ Assistance Section: Victims’ Assistance to victims of acts of mass destruction and other crimes.
- American Red Cross “Safe and Well” list: Register yourself as “safe and well,” or search for family and friends who have registered themselves as “safe and well.”
- 2008 Emergency Response Guidebook Emergency Response Guidebook (2.49 MB) (PDF ~2MB)
Emergency Management (General)
- Multnomah County Office of Emergency Management
- State of Oregon Emergency Management
- Northwest Area Committee Regional Response Team Homepage
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Oregon Public Health Preparedness Program
- National Association of City and County Health Officials (NACCHO) Resources
- National Incident Management System and Incident Command System Resources
Other State and Federal Agencies
U.S. Department of Homeland Security: