Immunizations are one of the best ways to prevent diseases and keep your family healthy!
Keep your child up-to-date on immunizations. Some immunizations are required for children to enroll in school or day care.
Get free vaccines for children ages 5-19, including:
- All vaccines required to attend school
- Other recommended childhood vaccines
- COVID-19 and flu vaccines (for adults too!)
We can look up your child’s vaccination record to confirm what vaccines they need. School immunization requirements»
Bring ID and an insurance card, if you have one. Insurance is not required. No cost, even if you don’t have insurance.
More Ways to Get Your Child Vaccinated
- Student health centers, located in schools
- Primary care clinics, for current Health Department patients
For adults and children age 5 and up. Find appointments or drop-in times:
Call 503-988-8939. Interpretation available.