COVID-19 vaccines are not yet available at our clinics. We'll be taking appointments after we've received our supply.
Immunizations are one of the best ways to prevent diseases and keep your family healthy. We offer free vaccines for children and adults at our clinic, and at other locations in the community.
If you don’t have a doctor or it’s difficult for you to get the vaccines you need, we can help! Call us for an appointment. No identification or insurance is required.
Staff speak Spanish and other languages. Interpreters available in any language.
- Childhood vaccines (ages 6 months to 18 years)
- COVID-19 (currently unavailable)
- Monkeypox (ages 12+)
Ages and eligibility varies. Questions? Not sure which vaccines you need? Call 503-988-4724 to speak with us.
Call 503-988-4724 for an appointment.
Hours by appointment only, Tuesday and Thursday 9am - 4pm, Friday 11am - 6pm.
Multnomah County Health Department, 619 NW 6th Avenue, Room 150, Portland (MAP)
- No identification or insurance required
- Bring vaccine records, if you have them
- Allow 1 hour for the appointment
Community Vaccine ClinicsNone scheduled. Request a clinic at your organization or event»
Free. If you have insurance, please bring your card with you.
Keep your child up-to-date on immunizations. Some are required for children to go to school or day care.
Is you child is missing vaccines? If they are not up to date by February 21, 2024, they can be excluded from school or child care. We can help you catch up at our downtown clinic. Call 503-988-4724 for an appointment.
Free vaccines are also available at our Student Health Centers»
What to Do if You Get a Letter
- Get your child immunized right away
- Fill out a Certificate of Immunization Status Form with the immunization dates for your child (you can request this form from your child’s school or childcare)
- Sign the form and turn it in to your child’s school
Immunization Requirements 2023-24
Other Ways to Get Vaccines
Community Immunization Program
503-988-4724, language interpreters available