Find out if there's lead in your drinking water.
Water test kits are free for customers of these water districts:
- Burlington Water District
- City of Gresham
- City of Tualatin
- Lake Grove Water District
- Lorna Portland Water
- Lusted Water District
- Palatine Hill Water District
- Pleasant Home Water District
- Portland Water Bureau
- Raleigh Water District
- Rockwood PUD
- Tualatin Valley Water District
- Valley View Water District
- West Slope Water District
Don’t know your water provider? Use your address to look up your water provider»
If your water provider is NOT on this list, contact them directly (or a private laboratory) about lead-in-water testing.
We do not provide water test kits for private wells.
Get Your Test Kit
Test kits will be mailed in 1-2 weeks. You’ll receive test results in the mail 4-6 weeks after we receive your water sample.
Water Test Kits for Child Care Providers
Our testing program DOES NOT meet water testing requirements for child care facilities. Here are some other options:
- Portland Water Bureau customers: Order free test kits or call 503-823-7525.
- All other water districts: Get a list of approved water testing labs from Oregon’s Early Learning Division, 503-947-5908, ELD.firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Call the Leadline