Student Health Centers are like having a doctor’s office at school. We offer comprehensive primary and mental health care services to all Multnomah County youth ages 5-18. There are no out-of-pocket costs.
- Physical exams
- Sports physicals
- Treatment for illness and injury
- Vision, dental and blood pressure screenings
- School immunizations
- COVID-19 testing & vaccines
- Mental & behavioral health services
- Age-appropriate reproductive health
- Routine lab tests
- Prescription medications
- Health education, counseling and wellness promotion
- Fitness and nutrition education and counseling
- Referrals for healthcare services not provided at the clinics
Health services are also available at our primary care clinics»
In-person, phone and video appointments are available. Call the center to schedule an appointment.
There is never an out-of-pocket cost for our services (no copay, no cost for prescriptions). We take all types of insurance and will see you if you're uninsured.
Our centers are funded by insurance, Medicaid, grants and public funds. Providing your insurance information allows us to bill your insurance so we can serve as many students as possible. If your insurance does not pay for all or part of the cost, you are not responsible for any out-of-pocket costs for services received from us.
If you don’t have health insurance or don’t provide us with this information, we will check to see if you qualify for the Oregon Health Plan or other insurance. This could fully insure your child for medical, dental and emergency services. We strongly encourage you to apply for this coverage.
New Client Forms
To save time, please complete these forms and bring them with you to your appointment.
If you ask in advance, we can mail them to you. You can also pick them up before your appointment, or come at least a half hour before your appointment to fill them out. You're welcome to fax them to the clinic where you’ll be seen.
You must bring an Oregon Student Activity Association (OSAA) sports physical clearance form that has been filled out and signed by a parent or guardian to your appointment. This form is also available through most school athletic offices.
Please also wear shorts and bring glasses, if you wear them.
Youth and Families Guide - Available in multiple languages
- CDC Healthy Schools, Healthy Youth
- Center for Health and Health Care in Schools
- Oregon Public Health - Adolescent Health
- Oregon School-Based Health Alliance
- School-Based Health Alliance