Our home-visiting program supports families who are pregnant or caring for a new baby. We connect your family to tools and support you need to build a strong, loving relationship with your child.
Services are free and voluntary, and based on your family’s strengths and culture. Open to all Multnomah County families, including caregivers. Available in multiple languages.
Be the Best Parent You Can Be
- Build a strong, positive relationship with your child
- Support your baby's healthy growth and development
- Understand and cope with parenting stress
- Learn basic infant care
- Handle nutrition and feeding concerns
- Get other things your family needs
Ready to Get Started?
You can start Healthy Families when you’re pregnant or within 3 months after your baby is born. There are no income or insurance requirements.
We'll meet at your home (virtually during Covid-19) and start by talking about what’s important to you. Visits continue depending on your needs, or until your child turns 3 years old.
Fill out our referral form and we'll contact you.
Or call us at 503-988-3520.
- Albina Early Head Start
- Impact NW
- Insights Teen Parent Program
5329 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97211
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm