The Joint Office of Homeless Services (JOHS) is launching two funding opportunities to increase Master Leasing programming with a $3M investment and expand system-wide Landlord Engagement with a $350k investment.
Deadline extended to March 1, 2023 by 11:59 p.m. (was Friday, February 24, 2023).
Information about the application process and where to direct questions is detailed below.
JOHS invites qualified service providers who are interested in expanding existing services or developing new master leasing and/or landlord engagement services to submit proposals. A list of qualified providers is available in the NOFA Announcement: Appendix B.
Read the NOFA and Apply:
If you are interested in these opportunities for Master Leasing and/or Landlord Engagement, please begin by reviewing the attached documents.
Master Leasing and Landlord Engagement NOFA Announcement (183.18 KB)
Attachment A - Proposal Instructions (137.55 KB)
Appendix B - UPDATED List of Qualified Providers (117.89 KB)
Full application packet (all of the above documents) as a zip file (415.56 KB)
More information and resources:
- Frequently Asked Questions (29.03 KB)
- Info Session Slide Deck (94.9 KB)
- Recording of Info Session
- PSH Guidelines (394.16 KB):If your proposal includes Permanent Supportive Housing, here is more information about the guidelines, delivery structure, and eligible activities.
- NOFA Issued: Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- Optional Information Session: Tuesday, February 7, 2023, 1-2PM
- FAQs Released: Friday, February 10, 2023
- Proposal Deadline: March 1, 2023 by 11:59 p.m. (was Friday, February 24, 2023).
- Funding Announcement: JOHS expects to make funding announcements Mid- April
- Program Implementation: Projects could begin May-July 2023
Optional Information Session:
An optional Information Session was held on Tuesday February 7, 1-2PM. Slides, FAQ and video recording are linked above.
If you were unable to attend the information session, feel free to email email@example.com with any questions.
If you are a qualified provider without an existing JOHS contract or would like support with your application, JOHS encourages you to sign up for office hours with Siniva Bennett, Equity Engagement Coordinator here: Master Leasing and Landlord Engagement NOFA Office Hours. You can also reach her via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you prefer interpretation or translation or have other access needs, please reach out to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your proposals! Feel free to reach out with any questions.