A Hearings Officer is an impartial third party contracted by the county to hear land-use applications and appeals that require judgment and discretion in applying the zoning regulations of the Multnomah County Code, as well as the Multnomah County Comprehensive Plan and other criteria under State law. The Hearings Officer may impose conditions in order for an application to comply with county and state regulations.
The links on this page provide access to virtual hearing instructions, hearing agendas, and hearing records.
- If you are an applicant or appellant who hasn't received an invitation for your upcoming virtual hearing, please contact email@example.com.
- Once logged into the virtual hearing, a hearing officer will call the meeting to order and will explain the structure of the hearing to everyone involved.
- When it is your time to speak in the hearing, you can un-mute your microphone and speak. When you are finished, please mute your microphone again.
- If you are a member of the public joining the virtual hearing, you will be heard, but not seen in the meeting when it comes time for public testimony. Your camera will not be utilized.
- For any other hearing related questions to process, registration, etc, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Hearing Agenda
No hearings currently scheduled.