A LUCS is a statement that tells a partner agency what land use requirements the county has for a project. The details of a LUCS vary by agency.
You are ready to submit your LUCS if:
- you were referred to us by a city or another agency
- that agency provided you a LUCS form
- your form(s) is/are completely filled out
- you are providing all the documents the form calls for
- LUCS form provided by agency
- Your site plan showing the property with existing and proposed improvements
- Any other documents your LUCS form calls for
If you have all of these documents, you may submit your LUCS request to the customer portal. In the portal, select the Land Use Compatibility Statement (LUCS) application option.
After You Submit
We will respond in the order requests were received. If your request meets the basic requirements, you will receive an invoice with your fees. The fees must be paid for the LUCS to be considered ‘received’. See our fee schedule.
Processing will be delayed if you don’t provide all the required forms and information.