- Location: NE Latourell Road over Latourell Creek in the Columbia River Gorge (see location map)
- Schedule: Construction begins June 9, 2022
- Estimated Cost: $2.7 million
- Funding Source: State Fund Exchange
The project will replace a deteriorated timber bridge with a 24-foot-wide and 38-foot long concrete slab structure. Construction will be scheduled during the summer/fall in-water work period in 2022 to reduce impacts on migrating fish. Several trees will be removed near the bridge.
Latourell Road will be closed where it crosses the creek for several months while the old bridge is removed and the new bridge is constructed. The Historic Columbia River Highway to the immediate south will be the alternate route for through traffic during construction.
Public notification took place in 2019 and neighbors will be updated before and during construction in 2022.
- Public Meeting Presentation (Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019, Corbett Fire Hall)
We are interested in your feedback on this project. Please fill in the form below if you have comments, questions or suggestions, and if you would like to receive project updates via email.