LPSCC Executive Committee convenes the first Tuesday of the month from 7:30-9am, usually in room 315. Beginning July 2016, the meeting structure will change to two alternating formats:
1) Executive Committee Leadership Meeting (every other month)
2) Large Executive Committee Meetings where non-executive committee attendees are welcome to attend (alternate months)
Agendas and materials for each meeting are linked below when they become available. Minutes are posted after the Executive Committee has approved them.
2016 Meetings (subject to change)
- No regular January meeting due to the January 14th What Works Conference
- February 2, 2016
- March 1, 2016
- No Regular April Meeting
- May 3, 2016
- June 7, 2016
- July 12, 2016 (replaces July 5th)--Executive Committee Leadership
- No August Meeting
- September 6, 2016--Large Executive Committee and Attendees
- October 4, 2016--Executive Committee Leadership
- November 1, 2016--Large Executive Committee and Attendees
- December 6, 2016--Executive Committee Leadership
The agenda included a mini-RIC presentation with a focus on Multnomah County, a review of LPSCC efforts in 2015, and a discussion of federal criminal justice grants scheduled for release between now and June.
At the March LPSCC meeting, there was an update on the implementation planning of the Multnomah County Comprehensive Gang Assessment and a budget update and look at short term transitional leave from the Department of Corrections.
The October LPSCC Leadership meeting centered around concepts for a Public Safety Trends dashboard and the dashboard for monitoring racial and ethnic disparities. PPB's Mike Marshman provided an update on the bureau's staffing challenges.
The November large LPSCC Executive Committee featured the Jail Capacity Management Plan as well Medication Aided Treatment.
The December meeting focused on the new Racial and Ethnic Disparities Dashboard and also included updates on the US Attorney's Smart Suite.