Multco Align is a program and not simply a project because of the comprehensive scope of the work. We are implementing new technology and expanding current software functionality in four critical areas of our business infrastructure. The functionality inherent in today's cloud-based systems will allow us to do more than just upgrade -- it catapults us into a realm of new possibilities for how we work.
What are the components our new ERP system?
- Workday touches all employees. It is intuitive and has a smartphone-like homepage with icons for easy access to time entry, leave requests, personal information updates, benefits selection, job profiles, etc.
- TRIRIGA will be used for Facilities Asset Management. It will create exciting new capabilities for space management, work order tracking, etc.
Existing applications that will integrate with Workday and TRIRIGA:
- Marketplace is expanding to offer greater ease in e-sourcing, vendor management, purchasing & contracts
- Questica is already used for our complex budgeting process, and it's capabilities will also be expanded
What can you expect with Workday at Multnomah County?
Workday is a system that will streamline common business processes across our organization. Workday replaces our current SAP system and will unify finance and human resources, while integrating data from other systems, to bring Multnomah County together under one modern, agile, easy-to-use system -- all delivered in the cloud.
- Workday intro employee video
- Workday intro manager video
- Workday Overview Video
- Workday functionality video (dashboards & worktags)
- Workday website
What can you expect with TRIRIGA at Multnomah County?
IBM TRIRIGA will be the core system utilized by our Facilities & Property Management division under the Department of County Assets (DCA). Facilities & Property Management (FPM) will now have an integrated, cloud-based system for property, space, and asset management. This is huge. Multnomah county owns or leases over 100 properties and is responsible for the space that over 5000 employees go to work in everyday. As an employee you will see more streamlined and efficient results when you put in move requests or work orders to fix facilities-related issues.
Multco Marketplace utilizes JAGGAER (formerly known as SciQuest) software to run our online supply ordering function. We are expanding the capabilities of Marketplace to include Supplier Management, Contracts Management and e-Sourcing Director.
- JAGGAER datasheets
- contracts video (SciQuest)
- e-procurement video (Sciquest)
- sourcing video (Sciquest)
- JAGGAER website
What can you expect with Questica at Multnomah County?
Multnomah County already uses Questica for our complex annual budgeting process. Integration points with the new Workday financial modules will need to be identified.