What is a Roadshow?!
Roadshows are opportunities for Managers and Employees to see a high-level overview presentation of Multco Align systems. Participants can ask questions in-person, pick up learning resources to prepare for the transition to Workday. See the Roadshow schedule for your department.
Manager Roadshows will be 90 minutes long. During the roadshow presentation, the most commonly used business processes will be discussed and demonstrated, highlighting self-service and the benefits of Workday and other Multco Align systems.
- Accessing and logging in
- Employee and Team profile
- Time entry and request approvals
- Performance Reviews
- Hiring, job changes, and onboarding
- Support Plan and Resources
Employee Roadshows will be 60 minutes long.
Intended for all employees of Multnomah County, the Multco Align Employee Roadshow presentation builds awareness for the changes and new features employees will experience in the Multco Align system. Employees will receive an orientation on:
- Navigating the system
- Profile management
- Time entry and time-off requests
- Support resources for go-live and beyond
Employee roadshows contain information for all employees, including managers. There is very little overlap with Manager Roadshows, so managers are encouraged to attend both.
What if you can't make it to one?
We hope that everyone gets a chance to attend a roadshow, but realize that scheduling makes that a challenge for some. The other ways to learn more include:
- getting info from colleagues who attended
- checking out the Commons' online resources (Manager and Employee self service information will be published in late September)
- a recorded version to watch during the schedule
Get more info on the Commons U Learn site.