March 27th, 2019
- The evaluation team at Multnomah County Youth and Family Services Division is conducting a survey of folks who use ServicePoint and/or ART Reports. Your input, ideas and feedback in previous years have been useful in making changes to Service Point training content and tools and can continue to help us shape our work moving forward.
- The 2019 ServicePoint Customer Satisfaction Survey takes about 10 minutes to complete. Responses are due by April 24th.
December 5th, 2018
- The ServicePoint handbook for Bienestar de la Familia and Bienestar Mental Health & AOD have been updated!
June 20th, 2018
- The ServicePoint handbook for the Family Shelter System program has been updated!
April 30th, 2018
- The last ART Refresh happened on 4/28/2018 in the evening. We have alerted Mediware and requested a system refresh as soon as possible.
February 22nd, 2018
All county offices opened today with a delayed start time of 10:00 am. The ServicePoint Helpline is open today, but a number of the team are teleworking without access to the Helpline phone. If you need to contact the Helpline, please EMAIL email@example.com instead of calling.
Barring any unforeseen weather events, the Helpline will return to normal working order tomorrow, Friday, February 23rd.
February 20th, 2018
The ServicePoint Helpline is currently closed due to the inclement weather. We will respond to your queries when we return to the office. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Updates will be posted here if County offices will remain closed beyond Tuesday, February 20th.
February 1st, 2018
MSI Intake Templates have been updated to reflect the most recent changes to that workflow. Get the newest versions on the MSI page. Link on our Training Manuals and Guides page.
December 22nd, 2017
The Multnomah County ServicePoint Helpline will be closed on Monday, December 25th.
The Helpline will be open on Tuesday, December 26th, but with limited availability.
Please be prepared for longer wait times to receive a response to your inquiries and to have your technical issues resolved.
The Helpline will return to regular hours of operation on Wednesday, December 27th.
Thank your for your patience.
November 15th, 2017
On Thursday, November 16th, the ServicePoint Helpline team will have limited availability. This means you may experience longer wait times to have your ServicePoint-related issues resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please leave a voicemail with your name, your agency, and your phone number with extension. Or you can send an email with this same information and a brief description of your issue to the ServicePoint Helpline at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will return to normal hours of operation on Friday, November 17th, at 7:30 am. Thanks for your patience!
October 30th, 2017
ServicePoint Data Team Customer Satisfaction Survey
Calling all ServicePoint and ART Users! The Multnomah County ServicePoint data team continues to refine our work to improve the supports and tools we provide to you all so that the data collected in ServicePoint is the best and most accurate it can be. As part of this effort we ask you to complete our annual survey. Your input, ideas and feedback in previous years have been useful in making changes to Service Point trainings and tools and can continue to help us shape our work moving forward.
Please take 5-10 minutes to complete the survey. Responses due by December 1st. If you're curious, you can check out the results from the last 2 years.
October 19th, 2017
UPDATED! A number of the ServicePoint Handbooks have been updated to reflect the new HUD Data Standards which went into effect on October 1st, 2017. If your program is part of the All-Multnomah Data-Sharing agreement, your handbook may have been updated with the most recent version of the Release of Information (ROI) instructions, reflecting the turning on of the ROI module in ServicePoint as of October 1st, 2017. Download the latest handbooks here.
September 15th, 2017
UPDATED! The Portland Housing Bureau has released a new version of the data sharing release of information (ROI) form to coincide with the turning on of the ROI module in ServicePoint on October 1st, 2017. Once the module is turned on, profiles and program information for clients without ROIs recorded in ServicePoint will have limited visibility. A client's record will still be searchable by all agencies participating in the data-sharing agreement, but some demographic information (including Race and Ethnicity), program enrollment and exit information, information about the nature of a client's situation, services and referrals, and contact information will not be shared unless the client has signed the consent form AND you have recorded their consent in ServicePoint with the agency-level and program-level ROIs.
Going forward, all new clients should sign the updated form, which you can grab here:
Client Consent to Release of Information for Data Sharing in Multnomah County (English) (165.92 KB).
You can also find Russian, Spanish and Vietnamese translated versions of the release on our Training Manuals and Guides page.
August 28th, 2017
- NEW! Now you can sign up your new employees for ServicePoint accounts online! No more scanning and emailing a paper form; you can simply fill out the online version of our User Set-Up/Modify/Delete Form and hit submit! Try it out and send us your feedback.
August 23rd, 2017
- (9:41 am) Access to the ServicePoint database has been restored. Thank you for your patience.
- (8:47 am) The ServicePoint database is currently offline. While installing the latest upgrade patch this morning around 6:45 am, the whole system went down. We are working with our vendor to roll back the upgrade and get the system up an running again. ETA on this fix is approximately 30 minutes.
August 17th, 2017
- The ServicePoint Helpline is closed today. Normal service will resume on Friday, August 18th, at 7:30 am. In the mean time, you may leave a voicemail message at 503-970-4408 or send an email to email@example.com.
July 14th, 2017
- NEW! ServicePoint Handbooks are now available online for the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children (CSEC), Coordinated Access for Adults & Families, and Human Solutions: Family Shelter System programs.
- UPDATED! The Mobile Housing Team (MHT) ServicePoint Handbook has been updated to integrate the new Coordinated Access processes. Download the updated copy now!
July 11th, 2017
- Our ServicePoint vendor will be performing a mass clean-up of users' ART scheduling queues on July 12th. All instances of reports which were scheduled on or before July 1st AND which are marked "Completed" or "Failed" will be removed from users' report queues. Reports scheduled after July 1st or scheduled to run in the future (marked "Pending") will not be effected. No reports will be removed from users' inboxes.
- Please direct any questions you may have about this process to the Helpline (contact info at bottom of page).
June 14th, 2017
- IMPORTANT! ART did not complete a warehouse build last night OR this morning. This means any data that was entered into ServicePoint yesterday after 6:00 AM will not appear on any reports you run today. We are monitoring ART and will continue to do so through the next scheduled warehouse build, which we anticipate will take place this afternoon around 3:00 pm. We apologize for any inconvenience you may experience as a result of this failure to update. We will post more information here if necessary.
- Please direct all ART questions to the Helpline (contact info at the bottom of the page).
May 26th, 2017
Do you have an ad-hoc or custom report request? Please use the Centralized Data & Evaluation Request (CDER) form.
Note: use this form to request ad-hoc and customized reports only. All requests for ART reports (i.e. copies of reports that already exist) should continue to be submitted through the ServicePoint Helpline email.
May 22nd, 2017
The operating hours of the ServicePoint Helpline have expanded! The phone line and email are now being monitoring from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
If you reach the voicemail during these hours, please leave your name, the name of your agency, and the phone number of your direct line and we will call you back as soon as we can.
Many agency phones are set up to display the same general phone number (likely, your agency's reception desk) whenever an employee calls outside the agency, regardless of which phone you may be calling from. Unfortunately, this means if you don't leave your name and direct line on our voicemail, the only call back number we have on file is that of your agency's reception desk. Unless you've notified your receptionist that you're expecting a call from the ServicePoint team, there is no way for us (or the receptionist) to know who at your agency placed the original call.
Occasionally, all members of the Helpline Team may be out of the office for training or other reasons. In cases where Helpline Service may be impacted, we will be posting notifications to the Helpline email account and phone line, and on the website as well.
May 8th, 2017
IMPORTANT! ServicePoint experienced an ART outage this weekend that resulted in several warehouse rebuild errors on Sunday night. Our ServicePoint vendor has resolved the issue and re-initiated the rebuilds which experienced failures. You may continue to experience ART errors while the rebuild processes.
Please check your reports carefully to ensure your data is up-to-date and all information is correct!
Once ART is finished updating, the "Last Warehouse Build" timestamp in the lower left corner of your ART screen with update with the date/time of the latest refresh.
April 11th, 2017
On Monday, April 24th, the ServicePoint Training Site will undergo a refresh. This means all data currently stored in the Training Site will be deleted and system defaults will be restored. Please complete any projects you are currently working on before that date.
April 10th, 2017
The Multnomah County ServicePoint Helpline will have limited coverage from Monday, April 10th, through Thursday, April 13th. You may experience a longer wait time for a reply to your request. Thanks for being patient!
NEW! Multnomah County will now offer our partner agencies ServicePoint New User Trainings for School Housing Stability Funds (SHSF) programs. Contact the Helpline to schedule a SHSF training for you or your staff.
A ServicePoint Handbook for SHSF data entry is now available on this website, too. Click on the link for "ServicePoint Handbooks & Guides" to the right of the homepage.
March 27th, 2017
NEW! ServicePoint Handbook now available for WorkSource Initiative (WSI) & A Home for Everyone (AHFE)'s Economic Opportunity Program (EOP) for Rent Assistance.
UPDATED! Newest versions of ServicePoint Handbooks now available for Parent-Child Development Services (PCDS) and Multnomah Stability Initiative (MSI) programs.
Multnomah County has partnered with the Portland Housing Bureau to offer our partner agencies ServicePoint New User Trainings for Short-term Rent Assistance (STRA) programs. STRA funds are often distributed in conjunction with enrollment into the Multnomah Stability Initiative (MSI) program. Previously, case managers had to attend two separate trainings, one administered by the Portland Housing Bureau for STRA, and one administered by the Multnomah County ServicePoint Helpline for MSI. The Helpline will now offer data-entry instruction for both programs in one consolidated training.
A ServicePoint Handbook for STRA data entry is now available on this website, too. Click on the link for "ServicePoint Handbooks & Guides" to the right of the homepage.
March 10th, 2017
Mozilla's latest Firefox browser update, Firefox v. 52, disables the Java plug-in which allows the editing of reports in ART. The plug-in cannot be enabled in this version of Firefox. If you use the edit option in ART, you may wish to install one of the following browsers:
Mozilla Firefox v.52 ESR (Extended Support Release), 32-bit, which supports the Java plug-in needed to utilize the edit option in ART.
Internet Explorer 11 (available in Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
Note: The ServicePoint Helpline does not recommend the use of the 64-bit version of Firefox because it does not support the Java plug-in (32-bit) referenced above.
February 21st, 2017
- On Wednesday, February 22nd, the ServicePoint system will be down for maintenance from 7:00 to 10:00 pm (PST). You will not be able to log into ServicePoint during these hours. Service will resume after 10:00 pm.
February 10th, 2017
A new issue of TalkingPoint is available now! Check out the Jan/Feb 2017 newsletter.
A new training schedule is coming soon! Stay tuned for more details.
A .pki installation guide is now available for Mac computers. Contact the Helpline for your copy now!