Updated March 3, 2022
Federal COVID Relief for Businesses and Nonprofits
The CARES Act and American Rescue Plan Act provide funding for businesses and nonprofits through a variety of programs like the Restaurant Revitalization Fund.
Information about SBA COVID-19 business assistance programs can be found online at sba.gov.
Help for your employees
Work Share Oregon can help your employees if you are cutting your hours or shutting your doors, but keeping employees on at reduced hours. The program allows employers to leverage unemployment insurance (UI) to subsidize a portion of lost wages for employees whose work time is reduced.
Culturally Specific Business Organization Resources
- Hispanic Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce: COVID-19 Resources for our Community
- Oregon Association of Minority Entrepreneurs
- Oregon Native American Chamber
- Portland Area Business Association
- Prosper Portland - COVID-19 Business Resources
- The Nonprofit Association of Oregon - Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Resources
- Business Oregon
- Portland Business Alliance - Stay healthy, stay informed: COVID-19
- Oregon Entrepreneur Network
- Oregon Department of Revenue - COVID-19 tax relief options