Donate personal protective equipment
Thank you for your interest in making a donation. We are accepting a variety of personal protective equipment at our two donation sites. Please review what we are accepting at each location and the hours we are open.
We are no longer accepting
- Face shields
- Splash shields
- Incomplete masks or face shields (our team doesn’t have capacity to assemble masks from donated materials)
- Medical and first-aid supplies not listed below
- Pet food
To protect the health and safety of people collecting and dropping of donations please:
- Don’t drop off donations if you are sick
- Wear a face covering when you drop off donations
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer after handling donated items
Donating Homemade face coverings?
Please do not package face coverings individually, but do group them by sizes. This helps with laundering and sorting.
Donation Drop-off Locations
Portland Fire & Rescue
Fire Marshal Office
1300 SE Gideon St., Portland
9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Home-made face covers or home-made cloth face coverings
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registered disinfectant
- Sleeping bags
- Warm blankets
- Hand warmers
- Hygiene kits
- Bottled water
- Snack bars
- Ice packs
501 SE Hawthorne Blvd
Portland, OR 97214 (use the loading dock on 6th Ave.)
9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday
You may also mail us your donations at the address above. For further assistance please call us at 503-988-5952 or email us at email@example.com.
We are currently seeking specific protective gear, which should be unused and in good condition:
- Home-made face covers or home-made cloth face coverings, especially child-sized masks»
- Procedural masks
- Surgical masks
- N95 respirators and N95 filters
- Other respirators (P100's, PAPR's, and PAPR supplies or parts)
- Hand sanitizer
- Disinfecting wipes
Help with distribution of PPE and Hand Sanitizer
We are looking to connect with organizations who can help distribute PPE and hand sanitizer to those most in need. If you are part of an organization or community group that would like to help, please contact our Community Resource team at 503-988-8940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are especially seeking to connect with partners serving BIPOC and immigrant/refugee communities.
Other goods or services to donate?
Multnomah County is always working to meet community needs. If you are a supplier who has goods and services to offer for our COVID-19 Response please go to our Supplier Portal and complete supplier registration.
Request a donation
If you are a government, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization or medical provider seeking a donation: request a donation through the Multnomah County Emergency Operations Center.
If you are an individual requesting help or supplies: Contact 2-1-1 info to learn about available community resources.
Questions about donations? Call 503-988-8939.