2020 Long Term Care Facility Webinars
December 16, 2020 | CDC recommendation for isolation and quarantine, Reporting and submitting lab results, COVID notification for partners
Webinar playback | Passcode: 5U*$8dbw
- OHA Reporting Portal
- Electronic Case Reporting (eCR) Information
- Reporting RealID Data to OHA
- POC Antigen Testing Guidance NF-20-152 (256.06 KB)
- CDC quarantine changes key messages (51.48 KB)
December 2, 2020 | COVID-19 Related New/Readmissions, Discontinuing Transmission-Based Precautions Information and Flow Chart. County Outbreak Staff Sharing
Webinar playback | Passcode: 8Rt%k.5h
- Flow Chart- Transfer of Hospital Patients to Long‐term Care Facilities (382.26 KB)
- New_Readmissions and Discontinuing Transmission-Based Precautions (203.19 KB)
November 18, 2020 | "Freeze" Protocol Changes, Outbreak Checklist, Staffing Questions and Considerations
Webinar playback | Passcode: w4EZ$$%L
November 4, 2020 | Visitation and Considerations for Holiday Celebrations and Planning During COVID-19
- PDF of the slides (481.36 KB)
- CDC pages for holidays (1.5 MB)
- CDC pages for travel (1.1 MB)
- Current LTCF visitation policy (275.32 KB)
- Current FAQ for LTCF visitation (240.38 KB)
- Behavioral health guidance on visitation (367.61 KB)
Webinar Playback | Passcode: 4Z6q2t%m
October 28, 2020 | COVID-19 facts, figures and guidelines for older adults: includes review of current Oregon COVID data
Webinar Playback | Passcode: kwTi$9Az
October 14, 2020 | COVID-19 outbreak issues through an Adult Foster Home/ Adult Care Home lens
Review of a “case study” from a group home setting – lessons learned from a real example
Webinar Playback | Passcode: ^5#.5Uj%
Sept 30th, 2020 Webinar | Respiratory and GI Toolkits
Review of respiratory and GI toolkits, including general information on flu and staff vaccinations, presented by Clackamas County Health Officer Dr. Sarah Present
Webinar playback | Passcode: h2x19D+v
September 16th, 2020 | Indoor air quality recommendations, emergency planning resources and resident cohorting
Webinar playback | Passcode: 1A?^i.cv
- September 16 LTCF Webinar Slides (313.44 KB)
- Air Quality Recommendations Notes from September 16 (88.88 KB)
- Emergency Preparedness Trainings and Tools for Care Settings
September 2, 2020 | Facilities sharing experiences related to testing, staffing shortages, and COVID-19 precautions in memory care settings
Webinar Playback | Password: 7Nd%c$Z8
September 2 LTCF Webinar Slides (412.11 KB)
August 21, 2020 | Visitation Guidelines
August 14, 2020 | Mental Health Support and Resources for Leadership, Staff, and Residents
Webinar playback | Password: $W5mj*W@
July 31, 2020 | Updates, Alerts, Tools, Q&A
Webinar playback | Password: i24rv3m^
July 24, 2020 | COVID-19 Testing COVID-19 testing for long-term care facilities and group homes.
Webinar playback | Password: CGc6$AW2
July 17, 2020 | Mass Testing Emergency Rules
Webinar playback | Password: 4S++z$cl
July 10, 2020 | COVID-19 Outbreaks - Lessons Learned Facilities who have had COVID-19 outbreaks in their facilities in the past share lessons learned and other tips from their experiences.
Webinar playback | Password: 7L#@r?+1
June 26, 2020 | Guest speakers from the Older Adult Behavioral Health Initiative Ideas for mental health support for your residents during this challenging time, especially with current visitation policies. Supporting mental health for residents who may not understand current policies.
Webinar playback | Password: 4X?66LI!
- Sustaining the Well-Being of Healthcare Personnel During COVID (PDF) (127.14 KB)
- Professional Quality of Life Scale - Self Assessment (PDF) (106.37 KB)
- Coping with Stress During Infectious Disease Outbreaks (PDF) (560.2 KB)
- Resiliency Handout (PDF) (13.36 MB)
- Adult Foster Home COVID Toolkit (PDF) (736.25 KB)
June 19, 2020 | Environmental Health Sanitation and disinfection recommendations, infection control measures and Oregon Health Authority guidelines regarding visitation, screenings, food service, chemical use and more.
Webinar playback | Password: 1F*g7U1w
June 12, 2020 | Outbreak Protocol What happens if your facility has a positive test result for COVID-19? A review of the process for outbreaks.
Webinar playback | Password: 2K%!a7J&
June 5, 2020 | COVID-19 Testing Overview of CDC guidance on mass testing. Overview of testing strategy considerations.
Webinar playback | Password: 5n#$%47.
May 29, 2020 | PPE and Infection Control Introduction of roles, personal protective equipment (PPE) donning and doffing videos, and an opportunity for questions and answers.
(Playback not available)