After a tumultuous year, the U.S. 2020 Census officially came to a close on October 15th. The results of the 2020 Census impacts decisions and provides data to local governments. Representatives from across the state will share the work that took place over the past year to ensure an accurate count in Multnomah County, and for the state of Oregon.
- Multnomah County Auditor Jennifer McGuirk
- Vicki Cram - Squire Patton Boggs
- Marc Czornij - U.S. Census Bureau
- Ethan Sharygin - Portland State University (Invited)
- Shawneen O'Brien-Lee - Office of Governor Kate Brown
- Layan Ammouri - Office of Multnomah County Commissioner Lori Stegmann
- Adam Bristow - Office of Multnomah County Commissioner Lori Stegmann
Webinar ID: 842 1987 9449
One tap mobile: +13462487799,,84219879449#
East County Issue Forums are hosted monthly in partnership by Multnomah County, the City of Gresham and our East County schools districts.
For questions, contact the office of Commissioner Lori Stegmann at 503-988-5213 or email@example.com.